What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
37 Months Ago We Set Out To Discover Where The £Billions Of Profit Was Being Made In Horse Racing, With The Help Of A Renegade Bookie, An Inside Informer And An Astute Legal Team Keeping Us Out Of Jail We’re Thrilled To Finally Say “We’ve Done It!
- Massive ROI’s Between 450% – 730% – You’re Return On Investment is important to us, and our average ROI is one of the largest of its kind
- Consistent Profit From Rock Solid Tips – Profit is only good if it’s consistent, our aim is to give you 10 good weeks and 1 bad day
- Choose Your Profit – When laying horses, you choose how much profit you want, so if you want to make £50 in one bet you can
- Average Earnings Of £250 – £300 p/w – You can be earning an easy secondary TAX FREE income doing something that you enjoy
- 88% Strike Rate – You can now win almost every time with Value Lay, we have the best strike rate:odds ratio in the world
Can I trust it?Ok, so how am I going to answer this one? Remember, I haven’t actually bought this product (I’m relying on you guys to do that and leave your reviews to the right). Well, I know I can track down some useful info for you to help you in your purchasing decision. To begin with, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Value Lay scores an averge of 3.56, which is about averge and isn’t a cause for worry.
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Value Lay scores 65.52/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.valuelay.com, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is GBP7.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: valuelay.com you’ll also be taken through to valuelay.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)